Noridian Medicare Portal Password Criteria Changes
04/22/2019 | 10:57 AM
test The password criteria has been revised to include a few less requirements for the Noridian Medicare Portal (NMP) accounts.
When establishing a new password in NMP, or updating an existing NMP password, please use the following reference points:
- Password is case sensitive
- Must be at least 8 characters long
- Must be no more than 50 characters long
- Must include at least 1 number
- Must have at least 1 symbol (non-letter or number) character
- Must have at least 1 lowercase letter
- Must have at least 1 uppercase letter
- Can be changed only once a day
- New password may not have been used previously
- New passwords must contain at least four different characters than previous password
The security of all Medicare data is of utmost importance. Following the above criteria allows Noridian to keep your account safe and the Medicare data protected.
If you have questions, call User Security.
- Jurisdiction A: 1-866-419-9458 (CT, DE, MA, ME, MD, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT, Washington D.C.)
- Jurisdiction D: 1-877-320-0390 (Am. Samoa, Guam, N. Mariana Is., AK, AZ, CA, HI, ID, IA, KS, MO, MT, NE, NV, ND, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY)
- Jurisdiction E: 1-855-609-9960 (CA, HI, NV, American Samoa, Guam, N Mariana Island)
- Jurisdiction F: 1-877-908-8431 (AK, AZ, ID, MT, ND, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY)