NMP Password Requirements Updated
05/07/2018 | 09:56 AM
When establishing a new password in the Noridian Medicare Portal (NMP), or updating an existing NMP password, please use the following reference points:
• Password is case sensitive.
• Must be at least 8 characters long.
• Must be no more than 50 characters long.
• Must include at least 1 number.
• Must have at least 1 symbol (non letter or number) character.
• The first character can not be a symbol (non letter or number).
• The last character can not be a symbol (non letter or number).
• Must not repeat any character sequentially more than 2 times.
• Must have at least 1 lowercase letter.
• Must have at least 1 uppercase letter.
• Can be changed no more often than once every 1 day.
• New passwords must contain at least four different characters than previous password
NOTE: The new password may not have been used previously.